Tuesday, April 08, 2008

DOJ Office of Inspector General

I faxed a FOIA/PA Request to the DOJ's Office of Inspector General this morning requesting the following:

1) Any and all records of my communications and correspondence to the United States Department of Justice Office of Inspector General charging DOJ employees with violating my civil rights and civil liberties and/or misconduct;
2) I am requesting a copy of any DOJ documents, notes, memos, and records attached or associated with my DOJ OIG complaints and/or case file, including logs, daily activity/time sheets, memos, intake forms, notes, quality control records, and processing records;
3) I am requesting a copy of any records, notes, and memos of any DOJ OIG telephone calls or other communications to any other office or agency regarding my charges and request for an investigation;
4) Copy of any DOJ OIG case file(s) regarding violations of my civil rights and civil liberties by DOJ employees and/or DOJ employee misconduct. If the DOJ OIG did not assign my complaints for investigation, I am requesting any records, notes, and memos as to why my complaint was not assigned for investigation or if review is still pending; and,
5) Copy of DOJ OIG manual and/or policy regarding review and assignment of complaints charging DOJ employees with violations of civil rights and civil liberties and/or misconduct.

No comments: