Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reply to response from Governor's Office

CERTIFIED MAIL RECEIPT NUMBER 7010 1670 0001 1551 5938

Sept. 29, 2010
Office of Governor Charlie Crist
State of Florida
The Capitol
400 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001
Attn: Gov. Charlie Crist

Dear Governor Crist:

Mr. Fusillo from the Office of Citizen Services replied to the email link that I sent to you regarding my “OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNOR CHARLIE CRIST.” (see attached email, dated Sep 27, 2010) Mr. Fusillo said that you asked him to respond on your behalf. In effect, according to Mr. Fusillo, you said: “Sue me.” I find this unbelievable. I advised you of on-going and continuous criminal violations and cover-ups by Florida law enforcement agencies and the 14th Judicial District State Attorney’s Office. Florida law enforcement and the state attorney’s office continue to deny my charges. Did you read my letter? Did you find it credible? Do you know if there are illegal Florida law enforcement devices on the utility poles servicing my residence? Assistant Attorney General Joslyn Wilson even suggested that I contact you, which I did, requesting the appointment of a special prosecutor outside the 14th Judicial Circuit. The law certainly does not limit you in these matters. If you haven’t read my “OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNOR CHARLIE CRIST” yet, please do so, because if you don’t know about this abuse of authority, you should.

If, indeed, you did tell Mr. Fusillo that I should sue you and this is your position, another way to resolve this matter is mediation. I’ve read that no decision or actions can be imposed on any party unless they all agree. There’s no commitment involved in agreeing to mediation other than showing up and sitting down with a neutral third person who will try to help us work out a solution. I’m willing to try mediation if you are. Please give me the courtesy of a reply. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Joe Keegan

1 comment:

alina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.