Friday, December 07, 2007

Chemtrails

Yesterday morning about 8:00 a.m. I was admiring how clear and blue the sky was (I'm also into sunrises and sunsets) when I noticed a contrail forming to the south. I couldn't see or hear the aircraft, but just see the contrail form slowly from east to the west. I didn't think much of it, until a little after 9:00 a.m., when I observed that there were now 4 or 5 contrails and they were not evaporating. I wondered if these were the "chemtrails" that I had read about on the internet and heard discussed on Art Bell? I wondered if "they" had done this before, but I missed it because I couldn't hear or see the planes because of the altitude? My critics say that I don't miss anything, but I've never seen this phenomenon before here in Holmes County. I thought to myself, "Why Holmes County? It's not cost effective. Not enough people (about 20k and rural), cattle, or agriculture to be cost effective. Could it be some test on the population? During the rest of the morning I watched the clear blue sky crossed by parallel contrails from east to west that weren't dispersing, but lingering and merging into a white covering which obscured the blue and otherwise cloudless sky. The sun, however, was still shinning brightly through the white covering. These were chemtrails! I also observed that additional ones were intersecting the earlier ones from south to north creating a grid pattern, but not much of one. There was no need. The earlier east to west ones had spread sufficiently to fill the sky in all directions but about 2 miles to the north where they ended just pass Route 160. Just two or three planes silently created the entire chemtrail grid, which completely covered the sky with a white overcast that turned gray, by noon (your tax dollars at work!).The white turned gray by 2:00 p.m., but the sun still shined through although somewhat strangely. I also pay attention to the quality of light.

This morning, Dec. 7, I observed more of a haze than a mist. I probably wouldn't have noticed it and dismissed it as morning fog if I hadn't witnessed yesterday's chemtrails. What surprised me, however, was that unlike the past 3 days there was no morning frost on the ground! I noticed the chilly air (more like frigid) when I drove up front to put out the trash. The air was "iced," but there was no frost for the first time in the last 4 or 5 days on the ground. It was as though the frost/ice was in the air instead of on the vegetation. I decided to water the newly planted sod around the pond. For the past few days, I had waited until things warmed up to turn on the water because the line would have been frozen, but no frost so no ice I thought. I was surprised that I could water the sod at 7:00 a.m., instead of the usual 10-11 am or so. Again, it was as though the "frost/ice" was in "the air." The ground was frostless.

My only question is: Why Holmes County? I'm certainly not important enough and just another scandal, there's not enough people, livestock, or agriculture to make the operation cost effective, so why Holmes County? At the risk of sounding conspiratorial, dare I ask: testing?

No comments: