Thursday, August 03, 2006

Florida Public Records Request

I was curious to see just what Inspector Wilmer, IG Dennis, and Executive Investigations Chief Inspector Lober "reviewed." I only sent them two emails. I wasn't even aware that I had filed a complaint, but only attempting to resolve this matter. At any rate, I called the FDLE General Counsel's office and they told me that I could email my PRR to Toshia Butler. I've pasted in the text of my PRR below:

Pursuant to Article I, section 24, of the Florida Constitution, and Chapter 119,F.S, I am requesting a complete copy of the case file for FDLE Case # 2006-CC-011. FDLE Chief Inspector Lober recently notified me that he closed out this case in which I am involved. Should you deny my request, or any part of the request, please state in writing the basis for the denial, including the exact statutory citation authorizing the denial, as required by s. 119.07(2), F.S.

I will contact your office within one week to discuss when I may expect fulfillment of my request, and payment of any statutorily prescribed fees. If you have any questions in the interim, you may contact me at 850/***-**** or by email. Thank you.


Sincerely,
Joe Keegan

No comments: